1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
All returns must be made within 14 calendar days of your order. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) at number 3. Depending on the reason, there could be a restocking charge applicable. One of our team members will contact your to discuss.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
2. FAULTY GOODS
If you've received goods which are not in perfect condition, firstly please accept our apologies. So that we can get this fixed for you please e-mail the following information to email@example.com
- -Your name
- -Order number
- -Product name and code
- -Picture of the fault
- -Description of the fault
3. RETURNING YOUR ITEM
Items must be returned unused in their original packaging. All manufacturers stickers must remain in place. Please return your item by courier or Royal Mail, remembering to obtain proof of return. Please note that returns for online purchases are done so at the customers cost and liability.
4. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS A RETURN?
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method. The funds should appear in your bank 7 working days later (how long depends on your card issuer).
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
2. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
3. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
4. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
5. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.